The Chicago Bears released their first injury report ahead of Sunday’s game against the Green Bay Packers, which featured a few prominent names that didn’t practice.
Here’s a look at the full injury report from Wednesday’s practice, which included receiver Allen Robinson, outside linebacker Khalil Mack and defensive tackle Akiem Hicks.
Did Not Practice
- TE Jimmy Graham (non-injury/resting vet)
- DT Akiem Hicks (groin)
- TE J.P. Holtz (quad)
- LB Caleb Johnson (knee)
- OLB Khalil Mack (foot)
- WR Allen Robinson (ankle)
- LB Christian Jones (back)
- WR Darnell Mooney (groin)
- RB Damien Williams (foot/knee)
Source : https://bearswire.usatoday.com/lists/bears-injury-updates-allen-robinson-khalil-mack-akiem-hicks-wednesday/477